We are presently looking for a PROGRAMMER-ANALYSTS for our head office located in Boisbriand, Quebec.
Reporting to the Information Technology Manager, you will be twinned with experienced programmers to perform the following tasks, among other things:
- Analyze the users' needs in data treatment and storage;
- Develop software or software modifications;
- Ensure maintenance of the existing software by making the necessary changes;
- Proceed to performance tests;
- Proceed to software implementation;
- Write software and systems documentation;
- Offer support to internal customers on the programs developed;
- Participate in the .Net programming (web platforms, C#, web services), our most recent development platform.
- Minimum 5 years experience;
- Programmer-analyst College Degree or Bachelor Degree in computing (management);
- Good knowledge of Windows environment;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL (2005-2008);
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodology (SCRUM);
- Knowledge of object-relational mapper tools (LINQ, EF, NHibernate);
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 (asset);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (an asset);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics SL or GP (an asset);
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written) is essential;
- High skills for team work as well as working independently.
If this position meets your career interests and qualifications, we look forward to receiving your application.
Back to Jobs Opening
Innovatives solutions for all sectors of activity.