We are presently looking for a FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN in our Concord office.
Reporting to the Inspections Coordinator, you will be mainly responsible for inspection, service, modification and verification of fire protection and fire alarm systems. You will also respond to service calls from customers, and provide training, when necessary. Among other things, your responsibilities will be:
- Preparation, assembly and programming of new fire alarm systems;
- Initiate start-up and perform inspection, service and troubleshooting of existing fire protection systems;
- Perform upgrades, repairs, additions of improvement to systems following inspection;
- Preparation of inspection and verification reports;
- Respond to after hours service calls.
- Assist with pricing of inspection and service work.
- Diploma in electronics or electricity or Fire Science Technology;
- CFAA certification;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in service and inspection of fire protection systems;
- Knowledge of special hazards systems (gas, pre-action, foam, etc.);
- Knowledge of Notifier products;
- Valid driver's licence;
- Ability to work well independently;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Monitoring experience (an asset).
If this position meets your career interests and qualifications, we look forward to receiving your application.
Back to Jobs Opening
Innovatives solutions for all sectors of activity.