Reporting to the Inspection Coordinator, you will be mainly responsible for inspection, service, modification and verification of fire protection and fire alarm systems. You will eventually also respond to service calls from customers, and provide training, when necessary. Among other things, your responsibilities will be:
- Preparation, assembly and programming of new fire alarm systems;
- Initiate start-up and perform inspection, service and troubleshooting of existing fire protection systems;
- Perform upgrades, repairs, additions of improvement to systems following inspection;
- Preparation of inspection and verification reports;
- Respond to after-hours service calls.
- Assist with pricing of inspection and service work.
Work area: Toronto and surroundings.
Working within a team of technicians, your work will help the company to adequately meet his clients’ expectations and you will guarantee them the security of their fire systems.
- Diploma in electronics or electricity or Fire Science Technology;
- CFAA certification;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in service and inspection of fire protection systems;
- Knowledge of Notifier products (an asset);
- Valid driver's licence;
- Ability to work well independently;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Monitoring experience (an asset).
If this position meets your career interests and qualifications, we look forward to receiving your application.
Back to Jobs Opening
Innovatives solutions for all sectors of activity.