We are presently looking for a FIRE SPRINKLER ESTIMATOR for our Calgary office.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be mainly responsible for estimating, selling and managing small, mid and large contracts. Among other things, your responsibilities will be to:
- Meet with clients to identify their needs in terms of fire protection/sprinkler systems;
- Prepare work estimates and follow-up on quotations for projects;
- Determine cost breakdowns for all phases of the project, if necessary;
- Prepare work estimation for a project;
- Prepare and monitor a work calendar, if necessary;
- Assign all necessary resources to complete the project;
- Evaluate contract's additional costs, if necessary;
- Prepare technical presentations concerning fire protection systems;
- Participate in construction site meetings, when necessary;
- Manage a team of pipe fitters, perform related administrative tasks and offer them technical support;
- Make sure occupational health and safety procedures are applied.
- College degree in fire protection or building mechanics OR Sprinkler System Installer Certification;
- At least 5 years of relevant Sprinkler Design experience OR 10 years in the Sprinkler System Installer trade;
- Experience with all water fire suppression systems, foam agent and gas agent systems and Industrial Quality Control procedures (an asset);
- Proficiency in standards and codes governing the design and installation of fire sprinkler systems;
- Valid driver's licence;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Leadership, ability to manage a team.
If this position meets your career interests and qualifications, we look forward to receiving your application.
Back to Jobs Opening
Innovatives solutions for all sectors of activity.