We have an immediate opening for an FITTER – SERVICE DEPARTMENT for our Edmonton office.
Reporting to the Service/SCM Coordinator, you will be mainly responsible for inspection, upgrades and repairs on sprinkler systems such as water suppression systems (sprinklers), foam systems, gas agent systems and fire pump equipment. You will also respond to service calls from customers, and provide training, when necessary.
- Certified Sprinkler Fitter;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Graduate of Sprinkler Inspection training programs (an asset);
- Experience with all water suppression systems, foam systems, gas agent systems and fire pump equipment necessary;
- Backflow testing certificate (an asset);
- Kitchen hood and Fire extinguishers training (an asset);
- Valid driver's licence.
- 40 hours per week.
- Hourly pay.
- Frequent travels in the Edmonton area.
- Consideration given to relocation allowances.
If this position meets your career interests and qualifications, we look forward to receiving your application.
Back to Jobs Opening
Innovatives solutions for all sectors of activity.