We are presently looking for an OPERATIONS COORDINATOR for our Edmonton office.
Reporting to the District Manager, you will be mainly responsible for managing and controlling design, material and installation of fire protection systems. Among other things, your responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in work estimates for fire sprinkler systems as support to the Sales group;
- Supervise the design team;
- Manage construction projects according to the work execution calendar, specifications and the foreseen budget;
- Assign all manpower and materials to complete the project;
- Participate in construction sites meetings, when necessary;
- Manage a team of pipe fitters, perform related administrative tasks and offer them technical support;
- Lead team meetings;
- Make sure occupational health and safety procedures are applied.
- College degree in fire protection, building mechanics or civil engineering OR Sprinkler System Installer Certification;
- At least 10 years of experience in the fire sprinkler contracting business;
- Strong experience with all water suppression, foam agent, gas agent systems and Industrial Quality Control procedures;
- Proficiency in standards and codes governing the design and installation of fire sprinkler systems;
- Past field experience (an asset);
- Excellent project management skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Leadership, ability to manage a team;
- Valid driver's licence.
- 40 hours per week.
- Weekly pay.
- Frequent travels through Northern Alberta.
If this position meets your career interests and qualifications, we look forward to receiving your application.
Back to Jobs Opening
Innovatives solutions for all sectors of activity.