We are presently looking for an OPERATIONS COORDINATOR for our Edmonton office.
Reporting to the District Manager, you will be mainly responsible for planning, organizing, managing and controlling production, operations as well as activities related to the design and installation of fire protection systems. Among other things, your responsibilities will be to:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget;
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of subordinate staff such as design team and pipe fitters, perform related administrative tasks and offer them technical support;
- Participate in work estimates for fire sprinkler systems as support to the Sales group;
- Assign all manpower and materials to complete the project;
- Participate in construction sites meetings, when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or Business degree (MBA), or Trade Qualification training such as NICET would be an important asset;
- Minimum education: College degree in fire protection, building mechanics or civil engineering OR Sprinkler System Installer Certification, and equivalent relevant experience;
- At least 10 years of experience in the fire sprinkler contracting business;
- Strong experience in engineering, sales and installation of all water suppression, foam agent, gas agent systems and Industrial Quality Control procedures;
- Proficiency in standards and codes governing the design and installation of fire sprinkler systems in Canada;
- Past field experience (an asset);
- Excellent project management skills, ability to evaluate requirements and prioritize workload;
- Leadership, ability to manage a team.
- Valid driver's licence.
- 40 hours per week.
- Weekly pay.
- Frequent travels through Northern Alberta.
If this position meets your career interests and qualifications, we look forward to receiving your application.
Back to Jobs Opening
Innovatives solutions for all sectors of activity.